Engineering Company of the Year, Northeast 2013
Awarded to: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Extensive Oil & Gas experience in all phases of site development and permitting. Nice focus on employee safety. Huge list of large successful projects.”
“Many significant projects delivered on time and on budget. Financial and commercial strength with over $100 MM in revenue. Zero lost time accidents in 2013. Unique data-management and GIS systems. Offer a wide range of services. Involved with threatened species protection and environmentally responsible green roof projects. Prior project awards. CEO providing great leadership. Extensive submission package.”
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) engineers, scientists and professionals are recognized for delivering knowledge, innovative design solutions and integrated expertise in six primary practice areas: civil/site engineering, environmental services, ecological services, surveying, waste management and water resources.
A multi-disciplinary Natural Gas Industry Consulting Group is derived from our core practice areas to strategically focus on the business challenges and drivers of the industry. This diverse team is our conduit to the industry’s latest thinking and advancements; allowing CEC to provide clients with concise, timely information and regulatory updates to facilitate informed decision-making.
CEC has a proven track record of providing sound, technical solutions that balance the requirements of compliance, risk management and the business needs of a diverse client base. Our continuing growth reflects client confidence in the work of our employees as guided by our core business principles: Senior Leadership, Integrated Services, and Personal Business Relationships.
We are a reliable resource to those seeking a trusted advisor who can successfully navigate federal, state and local regulations in the evolving energy industry. With years of experience in Exploration & Production, Midstream Services, and Compression and Treatment Facilities, CEC allows clients to put their primary focus on operations.
Northeast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Range Resources Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Products - Cartasite
- Construction Company of the Year - Cenergy
- Consultancy of the Year - McTish, Kunkel & Associates
- E&P Company of the Year - Range Resources Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Resource Environmental Solutions
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Law Firm of the Year - Cara C. Davis
- Manufacturer of the Year - Worthington Industries
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - HalenHardy, LLC
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Drill Baby Drill Staffing
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - The National Lime and Stone Company
- The IPS Engineering / EPC Midstream Company of the Year - NiSource Midstream Services
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Eclipse Resources
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - FTS International
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Dave Spigelmyer - Marcellus Shale Coalition
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Brandon Davis - URS
- Trucking Company of the Year - QC Energy Resources
- Water Management Company of the Year - Hydro Recovery LP