Water Management Company of the Year, Northeast 2012
Awarded to: Tetra Technologies, Inc
TETRA Technologies, Inc. is a geographically diversified oil and gas services company that provides niche products and services focused on well completion and on late-life production enhancement and decommissioning. In addition,
it is the world’s largest, vertically integrated producer, marketer, and distributor of calcium chloride, which it supplies as feedstocks—along with its brominated products—for its completion fluids business as well as for applications in a variety of other markets.
TETRA holds premier market positions in several niche oil and gas service market categories, including: completion fluids, well abandonment and decommissioning, production testing, and compression based production enhancement. TETRA is dedicated to serving its strong and diverse customer base, which includes most of the major multinational exploration and production companies, many of the large and midsized independents and a number of smaller producers.
TETRA prides itself on having a proactive, rigorous and responsible health, safety and environmental (HSE) program. We are firmly committed to ensuring a safe, productive and incident free working environment for our employees worldwide. We believe in investing in our personnel through extensive training and education programs, following protective safety equipment requirements, and well established HSE practices.
Safety and environmental audits are regularly performed company wide to track performance and ensure continuous improvement. TETRA aggressively pursues operational and environmental enhancements, while cultivating a corporate wide HSE mindset that encourages constant attention to safety and focuses on education, prevention, and continuous improvement.
Headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, TETRA is a global company with employees and operations on six continents.
Northeast 2012 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - West Penn Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ARM Group
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Drilling & Well Services Company of the Year - McCutcheon Enterprises, Inc
- E&P Company of the Year - Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Thrasher Engineering, Inc
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Future Industry Leader - Chad Gorman, CEO - GasSearch Drilling Services
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Leader - Tom Lopus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Total Equipment Company
- Insurance Provider of the Year - Aon Corporation
- Law Firm of the Year - K&L Gates LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Forum Energy Technologies
- Midstream Company of the Year - Williams
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Drill Baby Drill Staffing
- Transaction of the Year - Williams
- Trucking Company of the Year - Schneider National
- Water Management Company of the Year - Tetra Technologies, Inc