Midstream Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2014
Awarded to: EnLink Midstream
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Comprehensive submission detailing many aspects of their operation and proves EnLink as a standout candidate in this category. Good attention to detail and category criteria in their submission – I have scored them accordingly.”
“EnLink has displayed a commitment to not only growing their business, but to demonstrating their commitment to CSR values, and preparedness. I appreciated the inclusion of their emergency management plan.”
EnLink Midstream – Corporate Overview
EnLink Midstream formed in 2014 when Devon Energy agreed to combine substantially all of its midstream assets with Crosstex Energy to form a leading integrated midstream company with enhanced size and scale in core operating regions. This strategic combination generates strong unitholder value, fuels innovative customer solutions and drives robust growth.
We are competitively positioned with a geographically diverse portfolio of midstream assets located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in the United States. EnLink Midstream owns and operates approximately 7,300 miles of gathering and transportation pipelines, 12 processing plants with 3.3 billion cubic feet of net processing capacity, and six fractionators with 180,000 barrels per day of net fractionation capacity, as well as barge and rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine disposal wells, an extensive crude-oil trucking fleet and equity investments in certain private midstream companies. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we are well positioned for stable, long-term growth, enabling us to capitalize on the significant opportunities we see in the midstream industry.
Midcontinent 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Access Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus
- Company of the Year - Chaparral Energy
- Construction Company of the Year - Willbros
- Consultancy Company of the Year - Cinco Energy Management Group
- Engineering Company of the Year - Spartan Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Josh Kaylor - Waste Management, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Prometheus Energy
- Industry Leader - William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Well Checked Systems International
- Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - ABB
- Midstream Company of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Scott Environmental Services, Inc.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions