Industry Leader, Midcontinent 2014
Awarded to: William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
William F. (Bill) Ward – Professional Biography
Bill Ward, Vice President of Gas Supply and Business Development, joined Superior Pipeline on February 2008, responsible for all commercial activity for Superior Pipeline Company. Prior to joining Superior Pipeline he completed a 10 year career with Devon Gas Services in the positions of Director of Business Development Texas Central Region and Manager of Gas Marketing for the Rocky Mountain, Gulf Coast and West Texas Regions. Prior to his employment with Devon, Mr. Ward was Manager of Intrastate Gathering and Storage for Burlington Resources. Mr. Ward started his career in the gas industry in 1985 with Rockland Pipeline Company in the capacity of Director of Gas Supply and Business Development and Vice President of Canadian Rockland. Mr. Ward currently serves as an Executive Board member and Officer in the Gas Processors Association and Board Member of the Texas Intrastate Pipeline Association and past Board member of the Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma and the National Energy Services Association. Mr. Ward completed his studies in business from Sam Houston State University and further studies in Petroleum land Management from The University of Houston.
Born in Texas
Wife and two sons and two daughters – One Aggie and three Boomer Sooners!!
Both boys are following footsteps of dad in the energy industry
Hobbies – Hunting, snow skiing and traveling
Unknown info on me – Born in Texas but a two generation Okie great grandfather staked his claim in Oklahoma in the land rush.
Midcontinent 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Scientific Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Access Midstream
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS International
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Packers Plus
- Company of the Year - Chaparral Energy
- Construction Company of the Year - Willbros
- Consultancy Company of the Year - Cinco Energy Management Group
- Engineering Company of the Year - Spartan Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Josh Kaylor - Waste Management, Inc.
- General Industry Service Award - Prometheus Energy
- Industry Leader - William F. (Bill) Ward - Superior Pipeline Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Well Checked Systems International
- Kenworth Trucks Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Manufacturer of the Year - ABB
- Midstream Company of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Breitburn Energy Partners L.P.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Scott Environmental Services, Inc.
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions