Water Management Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Excellent application. Minimum use of chemicals. Novel technology usage leading to minimum environmental impact.”
“Fidelity National Environmental Solutions’ Ozonix technology provides operators – and the rest of us – with a water handling system that we can use; water treatment on the front end of a frac as well as flowback and produced water, with no chemical biocides or scale inhibitors, allowing 100% reuse on the back end.”
Fidelity National Environmental Solutions – Corporate Overview
Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a water engineering, technology licensing and innovative U.S. manufacturing company that develops environmental water treatment solutions for industrial markets throughout the world. The Company is a leader in emerging advanced oxidation processes and has an extensive portfolio of intellectual property that includes five United States patents for the Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. Ozonix® process. The patented Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. Ozonix® process is a revolutionary advanced oxidation process that is currently being used by energy exploration companies to reduce costs, increase treatment efficiencies and eliminate liquid chemicals from wastewater treatment operations around the United States.
Since 2008, Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. has enabled oil and gas customers to treat, recycle and reuse over 3 billion gallons of water on more than 800 oil and natural gas wells in major shale plays around the United States.
Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. was chosen by Bloomberg as a 2013 New Energy Pioneer and selected by IHS CERAWeek as a 2013 Energy Innovation Pioneer. Fidelity National Environmental Solutions, Inc. is also a recipient of the 2013 American Technology Award – “Clean Tech/Green Tech” category and the 2012 Frost & Sullivan North American Product Leadership Award in Disinfection Equipment for Shale Oil and Gas Wastewater Treatment. In addition, Ecosphere has been chosen for the Artemis “Top 50 Water Tech” Listing for the last three years.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services