Risk Management Provider of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Very impressive, as is its status as the risk insurer for 1/3 of the world’s active onshore drilling rigs.”
“Demonstrated an ability to update their offerings to keep pace with evolving industry needs.”
“Large, global reaching company who proactively seeks solutions for the benefit of their clients. I also liked that even though they are as large, they keep the small company in mind, such as the “Pay on Behalf” claims handling with the cash flow of the small operator in mind.”
Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Gallagher Energy is a rapidly growing, industry specific, practice group within Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. With hub offices in Houston, Midland, Oklahoma City, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Calgary, London and Perth as well as over 115 network partners worldwide; we understand the intricacies involved in today’s complex energy industry. Our professionals encompass all insurance disciplines, with significant expertise in the design, marketing, and servicing of risk transfer and alternative risk transfer programs for all facets of the energy industry. Gallagher Energy has also made a significant investment in claims and has recently added several experienced claims professionals to our claims advocacy team. The team’s focus is on making certain that the promise to pay under the policy is realized and that claims are paid in an efficient and timely manner. Once a significant claim is reported, our claims advocate will immediately engage with all invested parties including the adjuster and any outside legal counsel to ensure an efficient and satisfactory resolution. Gallagher Energy prides itself on excellence in client service and this is reflected in our industry leading client retention rate.
For more information take a look at Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services