Recruitment Agency of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Progressive GE
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“They truly understand where the talents are and how those talents will fit into different organizations.”
“Progressive Global Energy knows the energy industry well and really takes the time to get to know both the candidates and the companies before placements are made. The goal seems to be making the “right” fit for both, not just a convenient and quick one.”
Progressive GE – Corporate Overview
Specialists on your side
With over 20 years of recruitment expertise, Progressive GE is a true global staffing and mobility specialist. From a network of strategic hubs, we place oil& gas, mining and maritime & offshore professionals globally, working across the following disciplines:
- Oil & Gas
- Maritime and Offshore
- Mining and Minerals
- Renewable Energy
Our specialisms include:
- Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
- Project Services
- Senior Appointments
- Geosciences- Exploration, Development & Production
- Drilling & Completions
- General Technical Engineering
- Sales & Business Development
We partner with companies operating across the whole of the oil & gas, mining and maritime & offshore supply chains, so no matter what the size and complexity of your staffing challenge we can offer global opportunities and career management services for specialists at the top of their game.
At Progressive GE being global is about being there on the ground, when and where you need us most. That’s why our growth has been in response to the changing needs of our customers and the markets which they operate in.
Experts that work with you; not just for you. That’s Progressive GE.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services