Midstream Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: PVR Partners, L.P.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Employees are one of a company’s greatest assets. PVR realizes this and invests in its employees, through tuition reimbursements, onsite trainings, leadership training, and manager training. The company also has a practice of hiring veterans to fill several positions.”
“Maintaining a perfect safety score is clearly important to PVR in its educational campaign. PVR’s commitment to its own staff through its tuition reimbursement program shows that it is working to elevate internally, and its employer matching gift program shows that they are also committed externally.”
PVR Partners, L.P. – Corporate Overview
PVR Partners’ midcontinent midstream business operations provide gathering, compression, transportation, processing and related services to natural gas producers in Texas and Oklahoma. Our midcontinent assets include more than 4,500 miles of pipelines and 6 processing plants with approximately 460 MMcf/d of combined capacity.
PVR’s success stems from our strong technical expertise and organization-wide focus on customer service. We offer industry-leading experience in constructing and operating plants and pipelines. We strive to foster mutually beneficial partnerships that arise from strong long-term customer relationships. Our commitment to employee development allows PVR to empower and enable our highly professional and well-trained employees to provide superior customer service.
PVR works relentlessly toward maintaining a perfect safety record. Most recently our Beaver and Hamlin Gas Processing Plants received 5 Year Safety Awards and our Crescent Gas Processing Plant received a 10 Year Safety Award from the Gas Processors Association for perfect no lost time accident records.
As an environmentally responsible operator, PVR continues to develop and implement best practices to minimize any potential environmental impacts of our operations and from new construction. PVR seeks to be a positive force in the communities where it operates and makes regular generous contributions to local emergency response organizations.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services