Industry Supplier of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“When emergencies happen, contractors depend on good reliable suppliers to provide materials, equipment, etc. in order to care for their customers. Light Tower Rentals goes above and beyond what we would expect from a supplier.”
“A Contractor needs dependable suppliers that they can rely on in order to provide quality service to their customer. LTR is a very good company that strives to go above and beyond in the name of customer service.”
Light Tower Rentals – Corporate Overview
LTR (Light Tower Rentals, Inc.) was formed in 1994 for the initial purpose of renting lighting equipment for use at oilfield job sites. In 2008, Clairvest Group Inc. and McKenna Gale Capital provided the necessary capital to expand the company’s operations. Fast forward to now, as of 2013, we have over 400 employees and over 20 locations nationwide. The company is continuing to expand its geographic reach and rental product line to meet the needs of its customers. Offices are strategically located to get our customers what they need, when they need it.
LTR is the largest privately held portable power rental company. But, LTR does more than light your site. LTR’s rental inventory also consists of diesel & natural gas generators, accommodations, water transfer, pumps, frac tanks, flowback tanks, supervac tanks, mud tanks, trucking, multi-purpose safe rooms, and more.
LTR is in the business of helping clients achieve their operational goals, and always will, provide the highest quality equipment and superior service to our customers, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. While working safely, we exceed expectations and help to make all experiences successful.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services