Engineering Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013
Awarded to: Willbros Group, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“On-time, under budget, safety and performance.”
“Record growth and great case studies of successful projects delivered on time and budget.”
Willbros Group, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Willbros Group, Inc. is a global contractor specializing in energy infrastructure serving the oil, gas and power industries. Our offerings include engineering, procurement and construction (individually or as integrated “EPC” services), refinery turnarounds, pipeline construction, pipeline integrity management, GIS consulting and other specialty services to industry and government entities worldwide. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WG.
Midcontinent 2013 Winners
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- E&P Company of the Year - Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Willbros Group, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader - Michael Sloan - Canyon Oilfield Services
- General Industry Service Award - Best Well Services, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Industry Leader - J. Mike Stice - CEO, Access Midstream
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Light Tower Rentals, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Emerson Process Managements' Remote Automation Solutions
- Midstream Company of the Year - PVR Partners, L.P.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Progressive GE
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Fidelity National Environmental Solutions
- Well Completion Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services