Consultancy of the Year, Gulf Coast 2013
Awarded to: Total Safety
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Total Safety provides numerous safety services and training. Also, the sell and rent safety equipment such as portable gas detectors and complete safety systems and technology to the oil and gas and petroleum refining and petrochemical industry in the Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf Coast.”
“Emphasis on Confined space technology is very interesting. It was eye opening to discover that confined space accidents had such a high fatality rate. In addition from personal knowledge Total Safety is very thorough and pays attention to detail.”
Total Safety – Corporate Overview
Total Safety is the world’s leading provider of service solutions to upstream, midstream, downstream, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, power generation, mining and industrial markets. We provide high-quality safety solutions in a measurable, cost-effective manner, without compromise. And we stand behind our promise to each customer to protect lives, property and the environment.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, with more than 144 locations in 22 countries, Total Safety offers services and equipment tailored to specific business needs in gas detection, respiratory protection, safety training, fire protection, compliance, SMART inspection, tank watch, centralized confined space monitoring, industrial hygiene, onsite emergency medical treatment/ paramedics, communications systems, engineered systems design, flare services, flare design and materials management.
Total Safety’s goal is to secure an accident-free environment through our demonstrated commitment by management, strong leadership and coaching by field supervisors, and the personal and emotional involvement of the entire workforce.
Everyone at Total Safety has an intense focus on hazard identification, elimination and control; early intervention and feedback about unhealthy and unsafe work practices; and positive reinforcement of safe work practices. We integrate safety into engineering, fabrication and construction, as well as the protection of people and the environment “by design.”
For more information about Total Safety and its unwavering commitment to safety, visit www. totalsafety.com.
Gulf Coast 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Orion Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship by a Service Provider - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Newpark Mats & Integrated Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety Operational - Dresser-Rand
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Gulf Interstate Engineering
- General Industry Service Award - Eagleford Shale Housing
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Dupré Logistics, LLC
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - HexArmor
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Select Energy Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1billion - Contango Oil & Gas Company
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Larry O'Donnell - Rockwater Energy Solutions
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Stephen Morgan - TransTex Hunter, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Rockwater Energy Solutions