Midstream Company of the Year, Gulf Coast 2012
Awarded to: Williams
With more than 100 years of experience, Williams is one of the premier energy infrastructure companies focused on connecting
North America’s significant hydrocarbon resource plays to growing markets for natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs) and olefins. We primarily operate interstate natural gas pipelines and offer midstream services, which include natural gas gathering, treating, and processing; deepwater production handling and oil transportation; and NGL fractionation, storage and transportation. Williams’ operations span from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian oil sands.
Williams operates under a range of core values & beliefs. Integrity must not be compromised; honest relationships and trust are essential for long-term business success. We deal fairly in all our business relations. We are fully committed to the health and safety of our workforce and on the protection of our neighbors, the environment and our assets. We exist to help our external customers achieve their business objectives. To succeed, we must understand our customers’ businesses and dependably deliver what they value most. To achieve this we understand that people are the Company’s most valuable resource. We possess immense powers of innovation, imagination, skill – and a desire to accomplish something of significance. Working as a team allows all of us to realize our full potential. We recognize and enthusiastically accept our responsibility to the communities we serve, through acting as a good neighbor and through involvement and support for community activities.
We maintain a corporate culture that values originality, invention and creativity, and that nurtures these qualities through openness and reverence for the entrepreneurial spirit. The Company’s willingness to take risks in deploying new technology and investing in large capital projects is central to our culture and our success. We continuously collaborate with our customers and within our teams to discover and apply safer, better, faster and more cost-efficient ways to provide the services our customers value.
Gulf Coast 2012 Winners
- Consultancy of the Year - Navigant Consulting
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Drilling & Well Services Company of the Year - C&J Energy Services, Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Strategy Engineering and Consulting
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - R360 Environmental Solutions
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Industrial Scientific Corporation
- Industry Leader - Gary C. Evans - Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sulzer
- Insurance Provider of the Year - Aon Corporation
- Law Firm of the Year - Baker Botts L.L.P.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Enviro Voraxial® Technology, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Williams
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - NES Global Talent
- Terminal of the Year - CRU Logistics, L.L.C.
- Transaction of the Year - EP Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gold Spur Trucking
- Water Management Company of the Year - AbTech Industries, Inc.