The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year, Canada 2015
Awarded to: Repsol
“Lots of relevant info, describes world vision in acquisition, accretive in nature, diligent work process on transaction.”
“The deal had many positive synergies worldwide and locally. The metrics on the deal were very strong both in terms of asset value acquired and production rates. The strategic vision was clearly identified. With more capital available for investment, the regional impacts are very positive.”
Repsol – Corporate Overview:
Repsol, one of the world’s leading integrated oil and gas companies, spans the entire energy value chain including exploration, production, refining, marketing and new energy R&D.
￼￼￼Repsol’s corporate headquarters are located in Madrid, Spain. Its U.S. headquarters are in Houston, Texas. Repsol operates in more than 30 countries with 25,000 employees worldwide. In the U.S., Repsol has exploration and production operations in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, the North Slope of Alaska, Kansas and Oklahoma. In Canada, our E&P assets are located offshore Newfoundland and Labrador. North America is a strategic growth area for Repsol. Over the past few years, Repsol has expanded exponentially with strong projections for continued growth. With hard work, talent and enthusiasm, Repsol is striving to build a better future through the development of smart energy solutions.
Canada 2015 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Maxxam Analytics
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - IPAC Services Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Aware360
- Construction Company of the Year - IPAC Services Corporation
- Consultancy of the Year - Big Guns Energy Services (BGES)
- Engineering Company of the Year - UniversalPegasus International
- Future Industry Leader Award - James Armstrong - Nexen Energy ULC
- General Industry Service Award - CEDA
- Industry Leader - Quinn Holtby - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Britespan Building Systems, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps and FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Tenaris
- New Technology Development Award - Product - Blue Spark Energy Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software - Enersight
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Katch Kan Ltd.
- Risk Management Company of the Year - Gallagher Energy Risk Services
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Repsol
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Seven Generations Energy Ltd.
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - PVT Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - McMillan-McGee Corp
- Water Management Company of the Year - Integrated Sustainability
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Redrock Camps