Recruitment Agency of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2019
Awarded to: ENSCICON Corporation
“ENSCICON have clearly developed in to the Rocky Mountain’s leading recruitment agency at the top of its game, providing full spectrum of services to its clients. Its customer retention is impressive, being able to state the 83% of its 2013 revenue came from clients that have been with them since 2013 shows a great track record. The client testimonials say it all really, well done to ENSCICON.”
Enscicon is redefining expectations on how companies and top talent meet, engage, and execute the world’s most critical energy and infrastructure projects.
Enscicon Corporation is an Engineering and Construction Staffing and Recruitment Firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado, providing Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, Direct Hire, Retained, and Payroll/PEO services to companies in the Oil and Gas, Power, Mining, Environmental, Transportation and Water/Wastewater sectors. Enscicon is a Veteran-Owned Small Business established in 1994.
Rocky Mountain 2019 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Colorado Oil & Gas Association
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - HESS Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Blackeagle Energy Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Jomax Construction Co., Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Extracton Oil & Gas
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Nick Borrego - Kinder Morgan
- Manufacturer of the Year - Well Master
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Rig CallOut
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Pegasus Optimization Managers, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - ENSCICON Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - ENTREC