Midstream Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2019
Awarded to: DCP Midstream
“Huge footprint throughout the region, recorded wellhead volumes in the DJ Basin (877 million cubic feet per day).”
“Supporting veterans through their ‘Operation Next’ program an also being the largest fundraiser for the ‘Heart Walk’ in the country- $3 million.”
DCP Midstream is one of the largest producers of NGLs and one of the largest natural gas processing companies in the U.S. We gather and/or process about 12 percent of our nation’s gas supply.
We have a competitive footprint and strong geographic diversity with leading positions in key economic-producing basins where producers are focused, including the DJ Basin, the Permian Basin, and the STACK/SCOOP areas of the Midcontinent.
We provide natural gas gathering services to the wellhead, and we’re leveraging our strategic footprint to extend the value chain through our integrated NGL pipelines and other marketing and logistics infrastructure.
Rocky Mountain 2019 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Colorado Oil & Gas Association
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - HESS Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Blackeagle Energy Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Jomax Construction Co., Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Extracton Oil & Gas
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Nick Borrego - Kinder Morgan
- Manufacturer of the Year - Well Master
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Rig CallOut
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Pegasus Optimization Managers, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - ENSCICON Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - ENTREC