Construction Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2019
Awarded to: Jomax Construction Co., Inc.
“Its great to see how serious Jomax Construction are about safety from the very top to the bottom of the organization. Providing the region a full spectrum of constructions, maintenance and inspection services to the pipeline industry. The roster to jobs completed in Colorado in 2018/19 is extremely impressive. They appear to have a great culture and all the claims are backed up by solid client testimonials from leading Midstream companies.”
Jomax Construction Company, Inc. is a family-founded mainline pipeline contractor for the oil and gas industry. We are headquartered in Great Bend, Kansas with operating facilities also in North Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, and Oklahoma. Since 1961, we have continued building and expanding our business to cover one-third of the United States. Jomax has 7 mainline spreads of crew and equipment for cross-country pipeline installation and has grown to be one of the top oil and gas pipeline construction companies in the United States. Jomax is currently a subsidiary of APi Group Inc., a company that owns over 40 construction companies across the US.
Rocky Mountain 2019 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Colorado Oil & Gas Association
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - HESS Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Blackeagle Energy Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Jomax Construction Co., Inc.
- E&P Company of the Year - Extracton Oil & Gas
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Nick Borrego - Kinder Morgan
- Manufacturer of the Year - Well Master
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Rig CallOut
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Pegasus Optimization Managers, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - ENSCICON Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - ENTREC