Manufacturer of the Year, Gulf Coast 2018
Awarded to: Blackline Safety
“Handheld gas detection is not necessarily something new, but wireless safety monitoring which live reports any issues (including injury, health event, gas leak or security threat) to a 24/7 operations center which can respond is going to revolutionize many companies H&S monitoring.”
“They may be a new name, but you just have to look at the history of the CEO to know they will be sticking around.”
Blackline Safety is a global, connected safety technology leader that delivers turnkey wireless gas detection and lone worker monitoring solutions. When seconds count, we help teams respond to emergencies in real-time and manage efficient evacuations, accounting for everyone’s safety along the way.
With millions invested in technology research and development, Blackline Safety is recognized for quality and innovation. Our talented team of designers and engineers create and manufacture everything in-house, from wearable technology and personal gas detection to cloudhosted monitoring infrastructure and web-based interfaces for our global customer base. We deliver the world’s first work-anywhere connected safety monitoring solution with gas detection, 3G wireless, satellite wireless, voice calling, two-way messaging and live monitoring to meet the demanding safety challenges of organizations. Every safety incident is efficiently managed by a live monitoring team through to resolution in the shortest possible time.
Helping businesses increase efficiency, our new business analytics platform provides deep insights into gas exposures and their locations, plus a complete, real-time view of gas detection compliance. With services offered in over 100 countries, we currently monitor over 25,000 employees around the world, have recorded 26.5 million hours of equipment use and managed over 850,000 customer alerts.
Gulf Coast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Scientific Drilling International
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Evergreen Chemical Solutions
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - NuStar Energy L.P.
- Consultancy of the Year - Smith & Burgess
- Future Industry Leader - Rhett Bennett - Black Mountain
- General Industry Service Award - Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions
- Industry Leader - Rick Shock - Atlas Oil Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Blackline Safety
- New Technology Development of the Year - Xedia Process Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Line Quest, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Trucking Company of the Year - JHJ Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Select Energy Services