Future Industry Leader, West Coast 2014
Awarded to: Robert Murphy - Chevron
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Impressive resume of achievements for Mr. Murphy and an equally impressive testimonial.”
“Has a significant future in this industry and is in the right company to achieve his goals. Good Luck.”
Chevron – Corporate Overview
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. We explore for, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute transportation fuels and lubricants; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power and produce geothermal energy; provide renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and develop the energy resources of the future, including research into advanced biofuels.
West Coast 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Ensign United States Drilling (California) Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - EIU of California Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Roberts Companies
- E&P Company of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum
- Engineering Company of the Year - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Robert Murphy - Chevron
- General Industry Service Award - Tachyus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Metal Supply, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Manufacturer of the Year - Hawk Industries
- MTS Solutions Industry Leader - Steve Layton - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Clearsign Combustion Corporation
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Sands
- Water Management Company of the Year - Water Planet Engineering