Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, West Coast 2014
Awarded to: E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Another fine example of a company making a true effort to have positive impacts both internally and externally. They also showed simple gestures such as changing the corporate headquarters landscaping to reduce the use of water. This shows that they are trying in their own way to help the community and the overall issue of water. Something someone can see every time they drive by.”
“Strong production and reserve growth. Decent safety record. Great community service. High level of direct community engagement. $150k in annual donations. Involvement with Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors is outstanding and exemplary.”
E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation – Corporate Overview
E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation is a Bakersfield, California based independent oil and gas company. Once a small oil and gas company producing 900 boe per day from a handful of legacy fields, E&B has grown rapidly over the past five years. Employing a balanced approach of mature field revitalization, acquisitions, and exploration, E&B now produces over 10,000 boepd from 25+ oil and gas fields located in California, Louisiana, Kansas and Wyoming. With over 300 dedicated employees focused on all areas of growth and production, E&B is one of the largest privately owned oil and gas companies in California and is a recognized leader within the exploration and production industry.
West Coast 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Ensign United States Drilling (California) Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - EIU of California Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Roberts Companies
- E&P Company of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum
- Engineering Company of the Year - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Robert Murphy - Chevron
- General Industry Service Award - Tachyus
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Metal Supply, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Manufacturer of the Year - Hawk Industries
- MTS Solutions Industry Leader - Steve Layton - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Clearsign Combustion Corporation
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Sands
- Water Management Company of the Year - Water Planet Engineering