Manufacturer of the Year, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: Celanese
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Of all these products, none of them can compare to a 30’ flowback line that 2 men can carry. This would eliminate the need for a crane or other equipment to move the piping on site.”
“Hydraulic Fracturing plays such an important role in the Oil & Gas market. Celanese has created new piping systems that are easier and safer to handle. The new products have helped to decrease material and installation costs providing huge savings for companies.”
Celanese – Corporate Overview
Thermoplastic solutions for films, fibers, and continuous-fiber tapes, rods and profiles.
Celstran® CFR-TP composites, from Celanese engineered materials, meets structural strength and pipe reinforcement requirements, providing robust, lightweight, and corrosion resistant solutions. We provide a broad product portfolio for highly stressed components in oil and gas water management applications.
Advanced material solutions for films, fibers, multifilaments, and continuous-fiber tapes, rods and profiles in the oil and gas industry.
Developed by the engineered materials business of Celanese, Celstran® CFR-TP (continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic) tapes, rods and custom profiles are for highly stressed components in oil and gas applications. We offer a broad portfolio of polymer/fiber combinations for your most challenging applications.
Celstran ® meets specific structural strength and pipe reinforcement requirements for lightweight, corrosion resistant piping and downhole rod uses.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.