Drilling Company of the Year, West Coast 2013
Awarded to: Kenai Drilling
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“The regions expert drillers with a rig for every job and the ability to build site specific equipment. Growing turnover and customer base whilst keeping a keen eye on HSE which is driven from the top down.”
“Continued development and investment in equipment and operations has led to a much safer and efficient drilling operation. Recognized for their work with EPO to hire Army reserve soldiers, an exceptional example of great CSR.”
Kenai Drilling – Corporate Overview
Kenai Drilling was formed in June of 1988, specializing in the California intermediate and shallow market. Since that time, Kenai has grown and expanded its rig count by purchasing and building new rigs in order to meet our customers’ needs for the deeper market. Kenai drilling rigs are capable of providing drilling services for exploration and development of oil, gas and geothermal wells. In addition, Kenai has the technical manpower available to provide any services the customer may request, from planning and drilling of wells, to building site specific equipment for hard to drill areas. Kenai is also capable of providing manpower for offshore or onshore projects while operating a customer’s equipment. Kenai has grown and prospered through all of the petroleum industries ups and downs because of one thing; Quality, a quality that you can count on for all your drilling needs. Kenai stands ready to work with our customers to provide exactly the right equipment and professional staffing in order to perform a quality operation. Kenai is leading the way in Safety by holding a world class TRIR and by utilizing expanded Picture Process Standard Operating Procedures.
West Coast 2013 Winners
- Construction Company of the Year - The Source Group, Inc.
- Corporate Consultancy of the Year - Brown Armstrong Certified Public Accountants
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Signal Hill Petroleum, Inc
- Drilling Company of the Year - Kenai Drilling
- E&P Company of the Year - Hathaway, LLC
- Engineering Company of the Year, Inc. - TJ Cross Engineers, Inc.
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by a Service Provider - Baker Hughes
- Environmental Initiative of the Year by an E&P Company - E&B Natural Resources Management Corporation
- Geophysical Company of the Year - NodalSeismic, LLC
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Sage Environmental Consulting L.P.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - J.D. Rush Company, Inc.
- Law Firm of the Year - Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Celanese
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Halliburton
- Operational Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Commercial Global Insurance Services of California, LLC
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.