Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship, Gulf Coast 2018
Awarded to: Evergreen Chemical Solutions
“The before and after photos in both case studies show a remarkable transformation in a short space of time. I’m glad these were included as I don’t know if I would have believed such results if they were only in writing!”
“A fantastic example of remediation done right!”
Evergreen Chemical Solutions was founded to provide chemicals to the oil and gas industry that will not harm the environment or the labor applying the products. Our products have the unique ability to break down hydrocarbons into a food source for indigenous microbes, which allows us to effectively clean oil off vegetation, trees, soil and hard surfaces. We supply our products to operators and service companies so that they can provide safer work conditions, cut down on liability and significantly reduce harm to the environment. Since 2013, Evergreen has partnered with a company to remediate 300+ oil base mud reserve pits in South and West Texas, as well as Africa. Providing this service gives a more environmentally friendly option to deep burying or hauling waste and liability from one place to another. We cut down on waste volume and the number of trucks on the road by remediating hydrocarbon spills around a drilling location, tank battery, pipeline or anywhere else a spill may occur, versus scrape and haul. Over the past nine years we have also helped operating rigs switch from using diesel and harmful chemicals to our non-haz, water-based chemistry for general cleaning, line flush and spills.
Gulf Coast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- Award for Excellence in Drilling - Scientific Drilling International
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Evergreen Chemical Solutions
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - NuStar Energy L.P.
- Consultancy of the Year - Smith & Burgess
- Future Industry Leader - Rhett Bennett - Black Mountain
- General Industry Service Award - Texas Star Alliance – Energy Solutions
- Industry Leader - Rick Shock - Atlas Oil Company
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Blackline Safety
- New Technology Development of the Year - Xedia Process Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Line Quest, LLC
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - The Global Edge Consultants
- Trucking Company of the Year - JHJ Hearn Trucking, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - Select Energy Services