The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year, Texas 2016
Awarded to: Noble Energy
“$2.1 Billion in the current market is sizable by anyone’s standards.”
“50,000 net acres in the Eagle Ford and 56,000 in the Permian with more than 1,800 gross horizontals wells identified for development. This will be a game changer when we see the market re-balance.”
Noble Energy – Corporate Overview
Noble Energy, Inc. is a global independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with a diverse portfolio of high-quality assets, a track record of success and a sound strategy for the future.
The company’s diverse resource base includes positions in four premier unconventional U.S. onshore plays – the DJ Basin, Marcellus Shale, Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin – and offshore in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, Eastern Mediterranean and West Africa.
Noble Energy’s U.S. onshore operations are positioned to deliver consistent and predictable results. With exposure to both oil and natural gas opportunities, our well-balanced portfolio includes thousands of low-risk horizontal development projects in premier unconventional assets.
We are setting new production records, while optimizing drilling and completion techniques and are implementing Integrated Development Plans, which focus on maximizing value and minimizing footprint. In addition, the Company is increasing the drilling of extended reach laterals and testing significant resource upside in all plays, utilizing new completion methodologies and downspacing programs.
In September 2016, Noble Energy formed Noble Midstream Partners – a growth-oriented master limited partnership that owns, operates, develops and acquires midstream infrastructure assets in the DJ Basin and Permian Basin.
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing