Midstream Company of the Year, Texas 2016
Awarded to: Enbridge Inc.
“$19m invested in community strengthening initiatives in North America through 2015.”
“A huge organization that has the resources to maintain their assets to the highest quality, widely acknowledged by many awards programs as a leader company to work for.”
Enbridge Inc. – Corporate Overview
Enbridge Inc., headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, manages and has a 91.9 per cent overall interest in Enbridge Income Fund and a 21.1 per cent overall ownership in Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P., which is headquartered in Houston.
We have a workforce of more than 11,000 people, primarily in Canada and the United States. Enbridge has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers on 13 occasions, earned the No. 3 spot on the Houston Chronicle 100 list in 2015, and was selected as one of Canada’s Top Diversity employers for 2014 and 2015. Enbridge manages several investment options that trade on the New York and/or Toronto stock exchanges, including Enbridge Inc. (ENB), Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (EEP), Enbridge Energy Management, L.L.C. (EEQ), and Enbridge Income Fund (ENF).
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing