The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader, Texas 2016
Awarded to: Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
“Package submitted addressed at a minimum all four of the elements listed. Letters from companies that utilize their service helped their case along with placing in regional contests (and international event in ‘16). Obtaining National NULCA accreditation really helped set them apart from others. The commitment required to earn the accreditation shows their commitment to protecting human health and safety… very good for our industry.”
“Being able to innovate through tough times sets apart the men from the boys, hats off to them for achieving this.”
Line Quest, LLC – Corporate Overview
Line Quest, LLC operated by 32 year old president/co-owner Shawn R. Hailey is a damage prevention company specializing in line locating & Hydro Excavation. These services combined have positioned Line Quest as an industry leader serving multiple Oil & Gas companies. Through its unique services, Line Quest has minimized the risk of line strikes, thus producing a safer work environment.
In 2016, Line Quest became the first Texas based Line Locating company of any kind to obtain National NULCA accreditation. Line Quest’s training matrix was reviewed by NSF-ISR auditors to verify that all 10 components of the Nulca Competence Standard were met. This is not only a great accomplishment for Line Quest, this is also something the Oil & Gas industry as a whole should be very proud of.
Aside from his Oil & Gas service company, Hailey has a long list of achievements. Although different endeavors, a common factor is evident in each of Hailey’s previous successes. Shawn R. Hailey is a leader. He has upmost dedication, energy, and extraordinary ability to get the most out of his teams. He embodies championship qualities and will be an Oil & Gas industry leader for years to come.
Texas 2016 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Total Safety
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Product - Enviro Vat
- Construction Company of the Year - Repcon, Inc.
- Consultancy of the Year - Applied Consultants
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Sandbags, LLC
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - C&J Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Manufacturer of the Year - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enbridge Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Blackhawk Specialty Tolls, LLC
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- PR Newswire Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Airswift
- The Global Edge Consultants Future Industry Leader - Shawn R. Hailey - Line Quest, LLC
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Noble Energy
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - GM Oilfield & Trucking Services, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Sand X
- Water Management Company of the Year - APATEQ
- Workforce Housing Provider of the Year - Eagle Ford Shale Housing