Oilfield Services Company of the Year, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Frank's International N.V
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Frank’s International is very well respected in the oil and gas industry and their reputation is based on their commitment to their customers and their focus on quality. The commitment shown in the entry to the value of QHSE is testament to the culture instilled at Frank’s and they scored highly for this reason.”
“This company have made their name offshore and are benefitting from the shale revolution that has significantly impacted their land-based operations. The use of their CLSS system offers an innovative solution, the only non-marking tubular running system in the industry.”
Frank’s International N.V – Corporate Overview
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells.
With the drilling industry continuing to push the bounds of complexity and technology, Frank’s International combines years of ingenuity with leading edge engineering to improve the drilling process today and deliver next generation capabilities for tomorrow. Frank’s takes great pride in its ability to provide the drilling sector with specialty equipment to remove barriers and unlock complex drilling environments. With a focus on technological and engineering advancements, Frank’s is able to anticipate future trends in order to serve the needs of our customers. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,000 employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s common stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation