Midstream Company of the Year, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Enlink Midstream
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“EnLink Midstream is a major integrated midstream firm with great geographical locations and a clear commitment to delivering for their customers and their communities. Good charitable donations and employee volunteerism.”
“One of the biggest midstream firms in the industry after recent strategic partnership between Crosstex and Devon. Many thousands of miles of pipeline and significant storage and processing facilities in key shale plays in the US, particularly in the southwest and midcon region.”
Enlink Midstream – Corporate Overview
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream company with a diverse geographic footprint and strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. ￼￼Our expansive gathering, processing, fractionation, transportation, and logistics assets are located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in North America, including North Texas, Permian, Cana and Arkoma-Woodford, the Gulf Coast, Haynesville, Utica, Marcellus, and the Eagle Ford. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships.
In a little more than a year since its formation, EnLink has proven itself a leader in the midstream sector. EnLink achieves stability and continued growth by leveraging its strategic sponsorship with Devon Energy and taking advantage of organic growth opportunities, dropdown transactions, and mergers and acquisitions. By utilizing its strategically located asset base, comprised of a sustainable growth platform of fee-based projects with geographic and product diversity, EnLink continues to drive growth and delivers value to its investors, customers, and employees.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation