Industry Supplier of the Year, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Chemplex Solvay Group
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Chemplex Solvay treats safety as the primary duty of each team member. They recently instituted an innovative “Safe Start” initiative to help employees keep their families safe at home.”
“Chemplex have a clear strategy to help develop their organization, their staff and provide a balance between the profit they make and the growth and support of their people and their local communities. They have gone beyond simply contributing financially to charities, of which there contributions are many are but the SAFESTART initiative seems also to offer workers and families’ advice on how to stay safe when away from work.”
Chemplex Solvay Group – Corporate Overview
Chemplex Solvay Group provides companies in the oil and gas sector with quality, specialty chemicals to meet specific location needs in cementing, stimulation and acidizing providing them with a distinct competitive advantage. Headquartered in Snyder, TX, Chemplex Solvay Group and has a presence in each major US market to provide service and delivery, 24/7 technical support; including operating labs in the Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, Barnet, Bakken and Marcellus shale formations.
￼￼Chemplex Solvay Group is committed to the safety of our employees, our communities and the environment. Chemplex Solvay Group’s facilities operate at the highest level of safety in the industry and to ensure safe product handling and application in the field, Chemplex Solvay Group also provides in-depth training for clients as well as the local first responders and firefighters.
From individual additives to complete fluid systems designed to meet your specific performance criteria, Chemplex Solvay Group’s knowledgeable personnel and customized solutions offer clients a distinct competitive advantage Chemplex Solvay Group’s experienced and knowledgeable team of scientists innovate quality chemical solutions and help oilfield companies find efficiencies at each location, enhancing our clients competiveness by reducing risk, lowering costs and maximizing profits.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation