Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
“AVEDA offers its customers the smartest and easiest transportation means. They consistently provide best in class transportation. The company believes that every accident and incident
is preventable and by this philosophy they have provided a safe working environment for their employees.”
“Aveda made a very comprehensive entry citing the roll-out of their new Health and Safety program focused on the core elements of top management commitment, clear expectations and personal accountability. Also set strong safety performance targets and have a commendable 4-year safety plan.”
Aveda Transportation and Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Aveda is a transportation company for the oil & energy sector that prides itself not only on safely and efficiently transporting equipment but also on ensuring our customers the smartest, easiest move with minimal risk and maximum productivity.
Aveda was founded in 1994 as Phoenix Oilfield Hauling Inc. In 2006 Aveda went public on the TSX Venture Exchange and recapitalized in 2011. In mid-2012, we rebranded the company as Aveda Transportation and Energy Services and today we are the largest dedicated rig moving company in North America, strategically located
in key petroleum producing regions in Western Canada and across the United States.
For years, Aveda has been committed to providing the oil and gas industry with transportation services from rig moving & worksite transport to heavy
haul to providing rental services for all energy sector customers. And with our recent acquisition of Hodges Transportation, Aveda boasts the largest transportation fleet in North America, aiming to better serve our customers with coast-to-coast coverage.
At Aveda, we partner with our customers to proactively prevent and overcome logistical & safety related challenges with experienced people, smarter planning, and extensive resources to ensure every move is handled responsibly for consistent on- time delivery.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation