Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Southwest 2015
Awarded to: Apache Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Apache have consistently delivered exceptional results in the Permian and hold significant quality acreage.”
“Some of the stats to support Apache’s development of the Permian and also their commitment to the communities they serve are significant. They run a series of regional and corporate outreach programs that are very popular and the size of donations made is truly worthwhile.”
Apache Corporation – Corporate Overview
Apache has made material discoveries throughout our history that have contributed significantly to our growth. One core strategy at Apache is to be both a competent explorer and acquirer; we believe any company must excel at both to prosper through the long-term cycles of our industry.
Throughout our 58 years in the oil and gas industry, Apache has built a team unified by our values, our commitment to building shareholder value and our culture, which empowers every employee to make decisions and achieve the company’s goals. Our global team is brought together by a sense of ownership and the knowledge that best answers win.
Our core values are:
- Drive to succeed with a sense of urgency;
- Foster a contrarian spirit;
- Invest in our greatest asset: our people;
- Expect top performance and innovation;
- Treat our stakeholders with respect and dignity;
- Safety is not negotiable and will not be compromised;
- We derive benefit from the Earth and take our environmental responsibility seriously; and
- Conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
Southwest 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Ensign Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Apache Corporation
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Aveda Transportation and Energy Services
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - TekSolv
- Consultancy of the Year - KJE., Inc.
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, LLC.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Stephen Cravens - YPE
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Chemplex Solvay Group
- Manufacturer of the Year - Sand X
- Midstream Company of the Year - Enlink Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Products - Drillform Technical Services LTD.
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Trimble, Geospatial Division
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Frank's International N.V
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Encana Corporation
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Ryder Systems
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Houston Advanced Research Center
- Water Management Company of the Year - MIOX Corporation