Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: EnLink Midstream
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“What a great combination of assets to truly create synergy. This new entity will have the stability, asset base and the ability not only to compete but also to become a dominant player in the midstream sector.”
“EnLink has displayed a commitment to not only growing their business, but to demonstrating their commitment to CSR values, and preparedness. I appreciated the inclusion of their emergency management plan.”
EnLink Midstream – Corporate Overview
EnLink Midstream formed in 2014 when Devon Energy agreed to combine substantially all of its midstream assets with Crosstex Energy to form a leading integrated midstream company with enhanced size and scale in core operating regions. This strategic combination generates strong unitholder value, fuels innovative customer solutions and drives robust growth.
We are competitively positioned with a geographically diverse portfolio of midstream assets located in the most prolific oil and gas regions in the United States. EnLink Midstream owns and operates approximately 7,300 miles of gathering and transportation pipelines, 12 processing plants with 3.3 billion cubic feet of net processing capacity, and six fractionators with 180,000 barrels per day of net fractionation capacity, as well as barge and rail terminals, product storage facilities, brine disposal wells, an extensive crude-oil trucking fleet and equity investments in certain private midstream companies. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, we are well positioned for stable, long-term growth, enabling us to capitalize on the significant opportunities we see in the midstream industry.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton