New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Energy Recovery, Inc.
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Showed how they were able to capture energy from high pressure fluids and transfer it to power applications, creating reusable energy from what was formerly waste energy. Good environmental benefits as well as cost savings from the energy recovery.”
“Energy savings by being creative and cutting edge deserves the award.”
Energy Recovery, Inc. – Corporate Overview
Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) develops award-winning, industry-leading energy recovery solutions that offer innovative approaches to global industrial challenges and the planet. Our solutions transform industrial fluid flows and pressure cycles into reusable energy, using advanced technologies that adapt to the oil & gas, chemical water, and water industries; making it possible to harness energy from almost any high-pressure fluid process. Through collaboration with industry, Energy Recovery is committed to innovation to make industrial processes more efficient, profitable and environmentally cleaner. With over 15,000 energy recovery solutions installed worldwide, Energy Recovery sets the standard for engineering excellence, cost savings, and technical services to clients across the globe. Year after year, the company’s clean technologies continue to save clients over $1.4 Billion (USD). Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Energy Recovery has offices in Madrid, Shanghai, and Dubai.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton