New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Enbase Solutions
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“This company’s development of mobile applications in oilfield electronics and analytics software delivering closed-loop “operate by exception” functionality uniquely stands out among the other entrants in terms of developing and providing technological solutions with ever increasing efficiencies. Their Enbase SCADA, Mobile and Analytics software’s combine to make an exceptional entry for the New Technology Development award.”
“Remote monitoring capabilities are especially important as infrastructure grows. Nice detailed submission.“
Enbase Solutions – Corporate Overview
Enbase engineers advanced electronics, mobile applications and predictive analytics for the oil and gas industry to leverage data and operate at maximum efficiency.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas and serving E&P, midstream and energy service companies world-wide, Enbase is the company that Powers the Digital Oilfield.
Products & Services Include:
- Enbase SCADA defines the new paradigm in oil and gas telemetry, equipment control, and preventative operations.
- Chemical Automation System
- Well Site & Surface Production
- Chemical Injection Tanks
Learn more: EnbaseSolutions.com/enbase-scada.php
- Enbase Mobile promotes “operate by exception” by automating all safety, work and data collection activities performed by field workers and contractors. Exclusively oil and gas focused, Enbase Mobile comes in specific configurations for E&P, midstream and energy service companies – each designed with “out of the box” functionality to drive your business forward in short order.
- Chemical Treatment Automation
- Maintenance, Repair & Inspections
- Facilities Construction
Learn more: EnbaseSolutions.com/enbase-mobile.php
- Enbase Analytics applies statistical techniques, rules and algorithms to identify patterns in raw data in order to predict future outcomes and drive predictive operations and maintenance of assets.
- Comparative analytics to determine superior vendor performance
- Plot, map and chart all activities
- Drive compliance, reduce LOE and operate by Exception
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton