Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Southwest 2014
Awarded to: Halliburton
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Halliburton takes a holistic approach to the development of their services by creating the service and then improving the service by investigating the process by monitoring the results and then confirming with additional technology, which supports their goals for ultimate success in the completion process. All aspects are covered by their completion services. Halliburton is keenly aware of the problems industry is experiencing and seems to have a better reaction time to solve problematic completion problems successfully.”
“A world leader in oilfield services who continues to invest heavily in R&D. Reliable and competitive.”
Halliburton – Corporate Overview
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
Halliburton comprises 13 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Over the past three years, continued successful execution of Halliburton strategies enabled the company to double in size, driving 2012 revenues to a record $28.5 billion.
Southwest 2014 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Baker Hughes
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - FTS
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Halliburton
- Construction Company of the Year - RWI Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- E&P Company of the Year - BHP Billiton
- Engineering Company of the Year - Landpoint, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader - Randy Kurek - Iron Fox Trucking
- General Industry Service Award - Cotton Logistics
- Industry Leader - John Schmitz - Select Energy Services
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Aggreko
- Kenworth Truck Company Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines, Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Astro Thermal Tec Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Energy Recovery, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year Award - Software Application - Enbase Solutions
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - EnLink Midstream
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Halliburton
- PLH Midstream Company of the Year - Bridger, LLC
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Newpark Drilling Fluids
- Water Management Company of the Year - Halliburton