Future Industry Leader, Southwest 2013
Awarded to: Ryan Boschetti - Hunt Oil Company
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Clearly respected by managers, colleagues and partners – past and present. A credit to his company and the industry.”
“Shown an impressive balance of growth and sustainable leadership with each upward step of his career. No matter the company, the message remained strong as to Mr. Boschetti’s attention to customers, company direction and personal effectiveness in the job.”
Hunt Oil Company – Corporate Overview
Hunt Oil Company was founded in 1934 and today is one of the largest privately owned independent oil companies in the world. Hunt Oil Company, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, engage in oil and gas exploration and production activities around the globe. Hunt has been integrally involved in the construction and operation of major liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Yemen and Peru.
Ryan J. Boschetti is dedicated to the highest standards of performance and adhering to AAPL’s code of ethics. Proven ability to operate in a fast paced working environment by “beginning with the end in mind” and focusing on the details. Strategic and creative thinker, extremely organized and excellent communication skills.
Southwest 2013 Winners
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Hammer Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - P2 Energy Solutions
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year - Honeywell
- Drilling Company of the Year - Precision Drilling Corporation
- Environmental Initiative of the Year - Select Energy Services
- Future Industry Leader - Ryan Boschetti - Hunt Oil Company
- General Industry Service Award - Geoforce
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year - Dresser-Rand
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - Lake Truck Lines
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Supreme Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - National Oilwell Varco
- Midstream Company of the Year - Crosstex Energy, LP
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year < $1bn - Harbinger Group, Inc.
- Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year > $1bn - Energy Transfer Partners
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Swift Worldwide Resources
- Risk Management Provider of the Year - Lockton Marine & Energy of the Lockton Companies, LLC
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - VZ Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.
- Well Completion Company of the Year - NCS Energy Services, LLC