General Industry Service Award, Rocky Mountain 2017
Awarded to: PCS Ferguson
“They understand their clients requirements and reduced a clients swabbing costs by 40%.”
“Outlasts and outperforms competitors products, much more efficient. Really impressive submission.”
PCS Ferguson is the industry leader in plunger lift systems. Backed by more than 35 years of well head expertise, the company offers a comprehensive line of equipment, accessories, and services strategically designed to drive the operational excellence of our customers. With low capital investment and minimal operating expense, our plunger lift system can pay for itself in as little as a few weeks.
To truly optimize the performance of these systems, PCS Ferguson also offers Wellsite SCADA Automation. A fully integrated wellsite automation system, Wellsite SCADA continuously collects real-time data from each well to create electronic reports that can be accessed from the field or office.
With more than 35 sales and service locations, following the major shale plays throughout North America, PCS Ferguson is committed to serving customers today and well into the future.
PCS Ferguson is part of the Dover Artificial Lift group of companies within Dover Corporation’s Energy operating segment. For more information, please visit www.doverals.com/pcsferguson.
Rocky Mountain 2017 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Nabors
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Norriseal WellMark
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - HESS Corp
- BakerHostetler Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Purity Oilfield Services
- Consultancy of the Year - Tetra Tech
- Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Summit Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Matt Owens - Extraction Oil & Gas
- General Industry Service Award - PCS Ferguson
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - DynaEnergetics
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Energy Recovery
- Oilfield Services Company - Purity Oilfield Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Enscicon Corporation
- The OGFJ Transaction of the Year - Jonah Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gibsons Energy
- Water Management Company of the Year - Bosque Systems