Award for Drilling Excellence, Rocky Mountain 2017
Awarded to: Nabors
“Market leading equipment such as the next generation Pace-x rig which incorporates many proprietary technologies.”
“Detailed description of health & safety procedures help make this a front runner.”
Nabors is an industry pacesetter. Since its founding in 1952 by Clair Nabors, our company has been driven by growth and innovation.
In 1963, we set the bar for drilling in Alaska, drilling the discovery well for ARCO in what would become the giant Prudhoe Bay Field on Alaska’s North Slope. We went on to drill BP’s first successful well in that field.
We value safety. We care.
We work safely and watch out for each other so that everyone can return home safely to their families every day. We understand the importance of following procedures, protecting the environment and our assets. We give back to the communities where we work and live by supporting educational and other charitable activities.
We value teamwork. We win together.
Internally, we are part of the same team. We collaborate to deliver the best results and to achieve common goals. We celebrate our successes. Externally, we partner with customers to add value, exceed their expectations and solve their toughest drilling challenges.
We value excellence. We outperform.
We strive to perform at the highest level. This requires each of us to go the extra mile. We invest in training our people so they can deliver the best results – every time. We reward success. We are proud to work for Nabors. Our pride shows in the quality of our products and services.
Rocky Mountain 2017 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Nabors
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Norriseal WellMark
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - HESS Corp
- BakerHostetler Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Purity Oilfield Services
- Consultancy of the Year - Tetra Tech
- Eagle Pipe E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year - Summit Engineering
- Future Industry Leader - Matt Owens - Extraction Oil & Gas
- General Industry Service Award - PCS Ferguson
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Eagle Pipe
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - DynaEnergetics
- Midstream Company of the Year - DCP Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Energy Recovery
- Oilfield Services Company - Purity Oilfield Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Enscicon Corporation
- The OGFJ Transaction of the Year - Jonah Energy
- Trucking Company of the Year - Gibsons Energy
- Water Management Company of the Year - Bosque Systems