General Industry Service Award, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Well Master
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Although serving the smallest niche market of the contestants, gas lift plunger equipment, Well Master Corp. distinguished themselves by their exceptional upgrading of the standard services of plunger lift to upstream gas producers. They were able to accomplish this through innovative new product development based on an R&D research plan that involves coordination
of their in-house development team together with partnership with two world-class research universities. Such attention to product improvement for the customer base differentiated the company from the competition.”
“Corporate social responsibility remains a core commitment of the company. Their leadership team focuses on delivering service and value to its customers.”
Well Master – Corporate Overview
Well Master Corporation (“Well Master”), based in Golden, CO and founded as a Colorado Company in 1984, designs and manufactures premium plunger lift systems for the oil & gas industry. Well Master focuses on optimizing oil & gas production (utilizing plunger lift systems) by minimizing total cost of ownership and maximizing return on investment for customers using Well Master products and services.
Well Master continues to achieve record revenue growth and profitability over five consecutive years with an annual revenue CAGR (Compounded Annual Growth Rate) of 55%. This impressive growth is led by new product innovations protected by international patents and backed by Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Aerospace Engineering. Global Channel strategies combined with a culture of delighting customers has driven dramatic growth.
Well Master has accomplished much of the above by compiling an entrepreneurial and visionary leadership team determined to deliver service and value to its customers, channel partners, and employees. Employee talent has grown seven fold since 2009, each engrained in the corporate values of “trust”, “respect”, and the authority to “do the right thing” in all relationships. Corporate social responsibility and community service remains a core commitment of the organization.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation