Future Industry Leader Award, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Impressive experience and projects to date and an exciting career of opportunity ahead of him.”
“A fine case made for the future industry leader category with this submission. Hopefully, recognition for his achievements will encourage him to continue the hard work. Keep it up.”
Enbridge – Corporate Overview
Over the past 65 years, Enbridge has become a leader in the safe and reliable delivery of energy in North America and is proud to be recognized as one of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.
We transport energy, operating the world’s longest, most sophisticated crude oil and liquids transportation system. We have a significant and growing presence in the natural gas transmission and midstream businesses, and an increasing involvement in power transmission. We generate energy, expanding our interests in renewable and green energy technologies including wind and solar energy and geothermal.
We distribute energy, owning and operating Canada’s largest natural gas distribution company, and provide distribution services in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and New York State.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation