Award for Excellence in Well Completion, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Calfrac Well Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“A leading service provider in well completions, they have a flawless execution that is safe. They are conscientious about safety and the environment.”
“Calfrac’s pressure pumping and individual detail to each well, along with their safety record, educational opportunities, and training offered to their employees make them a stand out company in their field. A company with a great reputation for getting the job done and making a great well.”
Calfrac Well Services – Corporate Overview
Calfrac Well Services is an innovative pressure pumping services provider focused on unconventional natural gas and light oil plays plus strategic international markets. With state-of- the-art equipment, in-house R&D, a diversified customer base, an expert team of employees, and experienced management, Calfrac is strongly positioned for continued success.
Our track record and impressive growth make us one of the most attractive pressure pumping companies in the industry and among the largest in the world. Currently one of the top five pressure pumping companies in the world, the value we place on flawless execution, ethical behavior and decisions, an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving,continuous learning, and being an energetic, service- focused team is critical to maintaining this position this position. At Calfrac, our purpose is flawless execution. Regardless of where we are operating, achieving this consistently comes from a tireless commitment to safety, quality and service.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation