Award for Drilling Excellence, Rocky Mountain 2015
Awarded to: Pioneer Energy Services
“Pioneer Energy Services have been doing great work across the US in the last year. Their range of services in support of their new rigs serve to meet their clients expectations and then supersede their expectations. Pioneer have been moving up the rankings.”
“Pioneer’s entry describes their “Live Safe” initiative to promote a culture of safety both at home and on the job across their organization. Pioneer’s adopting the “it can wait” campaign addresses a very current risk of accidents from talking or texting while driving. Pioneer drives personal commitment to safety as key to maintaining a culture where everyone watches out for each other’s safety.”
Pioneer Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Pioneer Energy Services provides land contract drilling services and production services to independent and major oil and gas exploration and production companies. Production services include well servicing, wireline, and coiled tubing services.
Pioneer operates a modern fleet of drilling rigs throughout onshore oil and gas producing regions of the United States and Colombia. Pioneer production services are supported by 100 well-servicing rigs, more than 100 cased-hole, open-hole and offshore wireline units, and a range of advanced coiled tubing units.
The health and safety of our employees and their families, as well as our clients, vendors, and the public is one of our core values at Pioneer. As part of our safety culture, we believe it is unacceptable for anyone to get injured at work, and we want our employees to take this culture home to their families and local communities. Our vision is to create a future where living safe is part of the fiber of everyone’s being—a future where everyone in the workplace is committed to, and recognizes the possibility of, working without incident or injury. We focus on our culture because we believe that great results can be achieved by building strong relationships and a positive team spirit.
Rocky Mountain 2015 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Pioneer Energy Services
- Award for Excellence for Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - CDM Resource Management, LLC
- Award for Excellence in Well Completion - Calfrac Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- Consultancy of the Year - Total Safety
- Engineering Company of the Year - Samuel Engineering, Inc.
- Future Industry Leader Award - Patrick E. Hughley - Enbridge
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - James J. Volker - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Border States Electric
- Loenbro Midstream Company of the Year - Crestwood Midstream Partners, LP.
- Manufacturer of the Year - Kerr Pumps & FlowValve
- New Technology Development of the Year - General / Products - Applied Control Equipment
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Fortis Energy Services, Inc.
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1Bn - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Bn - Legacy Reserves, LP
- Themark Corporation E&P Company of the Year - EOG Resources
- Trucking Company of the Year - Presented by Kenworth - Cruz Energy Services
- VZ Environmental Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - LT Environmental
- Water Management Company of the Year - Themark Corporation