The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Out of box thinker. Multi-dimensional. Proven business problem solver.”
“Jacob Eberhart seems the definition of a team leader. He tackled internal problem projects and turned them around for the benefit of all. He is active in the community and industry, as well.”
Canary, LLC – Corporate Overview
Canary based in Denver, CO provides comprehensive oilfield drilling & production services to oil & gas companies throughout the United States & and is the largest privately held wellhead company in the country. Canary traces its history back to 1984 with the opening of Canary Wellhead in Oklahoma City.
The company has grown to provide a range of services to companies of all sizes, and includes a strong API manufacturing arm with the goal of filling custom service needs for clients in a quick & innovative manner. Canary is a growing, non-conventional company; focused on innovation & smart business practices retaining a small-company feel. Canary has grown and changed right along with the energy industry. Well-trained, proven staff keeps them moving forward and the services and technology offered continue to evolve & improve.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.