The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Summit Midstream Partners, LP
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Significant investments being made and existing processing stations indicate Summit Midstream as a player in the region.”
“Notable pipeline, gathering and processing services to the largest natural gas producers in the Piceance Basin. Interconnectedness is key.”
Summit Midstream Partners, LP – Corporate Overview
Summit Midstream Partners, LLC (“Summit Investments”) owns a 71.6% limited partner interest in SMLP and owns and controls SMLP’s general partner, which has sole responsibility for managing the operations of SMLP. Summit Investments also owns, operates and is developing crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream infrastructure in the Bakken Shale, the DJ Niobrara Shale, the Uinta Basin, and the Piceance Basin.
Summit Investments recently announced the signing of an agreement to acquire interests in two entities which are developing natural gas gathering and condensate stabilization infrastructure in the Utica Shale. Summit Investments is a privately held company owned by members of management, funds controlled by Energy Capital Partners II, LLC, and GE Energy Financial Services, Inc. and certain of its affiliates.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.