General Industry Service Award, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Target Logistics
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Target Logistics has served the Oil and Gas Industry throughout the country. The company provides comfortable and affordable housing along with top tier food and recreation.”
“Their thoughtful approach to minimizing the local impact of large labour forces springing up overnight in small rural areas is an important contribution to the communities where they work.”
Target Logistics – Corporate Overview
Target Logistics, an Algeco Scotsman company, is a global provider of workforce housing and the largest operator of turnkey solutions in the United States. It operates in some of the world’s most remote environments supporting oil, gas, mining and construction industries, government agencies, disaster relief and large-scale events with temporary lodging, mobile crew camps and extended-stay hotels.
Target Logistics operates 16 properties in the United States and Canada with 5,300+ beds. Most recently, the company established its presence in the Canadian Oil Sands, 88 kilometers south of Fort McMurray, with the purchase and planned redevelopment of the 278- bed Chard open camp. Superior nutrition, home-style comfort, recreation, entertainment, fitness amenities and lodge security make up what Target Logistics coined “The Economics of Comfort®.” This approach has proven to drive profits to customers’ bottom lines through increased worker productivity, reduced turnover and improved safety. In addition, there’s zero tolerance for drugs, firearms and other weapons, harassment and cohabitation in Target Logistics properties. Named by Inc. magazine in 2012 and 2013 as one of “America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies,” the company has administrative headquarters in Boston; operational headquarters in The Woodlands, TX; and offices in Williston, N.D.; Denver; Edmonton, Alberta; and Sydney, Australia.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.