Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Express Energy Services
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“In alignment with our core values, we created the Express U campus, offering unique employee development through classroom, hands-on and rig-site instruction. Express “U” curriculum includes basic, intermediate and advanced instruction in areas such as safety, environmental, quality, service line operations and leadership.”
“Took the extra step and produced a training tool that has succeeded internally, have gone beyond the boundaries of the company serving the larger industry.”
Express Energy Services – Corporate Overview
Express Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company with seven service lines in over 30 locations across the United States. Express offers drilling services including casing and tubing running, pipe laydown services, rathole drilling, pressure testing and drill site rentals. Express also offers completion and production services including well testing, water transfer, and wireline. Finally, Express offers offshore well intervention services including plug and abandonment, decommissioning, and milling and cutting. Express’ geographic operating basins include the Permian Basin, South Texas, Barnett Shale, East Texas, Haynesville Shale, Bakken Shale, Marcellus and Utica Shales, Oklahoma and the Gulf of Mexico.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.