Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Rocky Mountain 2013
Awarded to: Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Oil & Gas Awards Judges Comments
“Their tremendous contributions to Front Range communities in arts, children, health and more recently flood relief cannot be overlooked. They are big company with a big positive presence in the Front Range.”
“Incredible scale, highly innovative (and difficult) transaction, complicated by Land Grant; should lead to tremendously enhanced operational/development efficiencies – VERY IMPRESSIVE.”
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation – Corporate Overview
Anadarko is providing for today, innovating for tomorrow.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation’s mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world’s health and welfare. As of year-end 2013, the company had approximately 2.79 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies.
Anadarko directly employs more than 2,000 dedicated, highly skilled men and women who live in, work in and support local communities throughout the Rockies. As one of the largest producers of oil and clean-burning natural gas in the region, Anadarko produces enough energy from its Rocky Mountain operations to heat or cool more than 10 million average American homes each day. We use leading technology to safely develop the resources that enhance America’s energy security in a manner that preserves and protects the environment. The company strives to minimize surface disturbance, while ensuring the benefits of our operations can be seen and felt throughout the region.
The company’s culture places a priority on sustainability, transparency and environmental and safety excellence with a prevention-first mindset.
Rocky Mountain 2013 Winners
- Award for Drilling Excellence - Precision Drilling
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Preferred Technology
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Operational - Express Energy Services
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Products - VZ Environmental
- Bulk Trucking Company of the Year - Gazelle Transportation, Inc.
- Construction Company of the Year - Loenbro
- E&P Company of the Year - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Engineering Company of the Year - Halker Consulting
- General Industry Service Award - Target Logistics
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company of the Year - JD Field Services Inc.
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Marquis Alliance, a division of SECURE Energy Services
- Law Firm of the Year - Norton Rose Fulbright
- Manufacturer of the Year - KROHNE, Inc.
- New Technology Development of the Year - General/Products - Trican Well Service
- New Technology Development of the Year - Software Application - Enersight
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - ENSERVCO Corporation
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - RTS CORP
- Specialty Industry Supplier of the Year - Preferred Technology
- The Bilfinger Westcon Midstream Company of the Year - Summit Midstream Partners, LP
- The Oil & Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Under $1Billion - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp.
- The Oil and Gas Financial Journal Transaction of the Year - Over $1billion - Denbury Resources, Inc
- The Preferred Technology Award for Excellence in Well Completion - NCS Energy Services, LLC
- The Progressive Energy & Natural Resources Industry Leader - Blake Scott - Scott Environmental Services, Inc
- The Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources Future Industry Leader - Jacob Eberhart - Canary, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - TETRA® Technologies, Inc.