Industry Leader, Northeast 2019
Awarded to: Charles P. Joyce - Chairman of the Board at Otis Eastern Service
Founded in 1936, and acquired by current management in 1981, Otis Eastern Service, LLC has grown from a wellhead equipment supplier to a constructor of pipelines for midstream and transmission companies throughout the Northeast as well as gathering systems for producers in the Appalachian Region.
Headquartered in the Marcellus Fairway in Wellsville, NY, Otis Eastern has a long, successful history building the most complex and challenging pipelines. We have a reputation for solving complicated problems and a culture of safety that is generated by our people, who are our greatest asset.
We are experienced in pipeline construction up to 42 inches in diameter, in all types of locations and terrain. We have successfully completed projects in densely populated urban areas and with the steepest of grades. Our work often involves water crossings, and work in, around or through wetlands with challenging terrain, endangered species and limited access.
When excellence is required and attention to detail is imperative, our clients count on Otis Eastern to deliver.
Northeast 2019 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - The Great Lakes Construction Co.
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - Range Resources
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - TekSolv
- Construction Company of the Year - MEC Construction
- Consultancy of the Year - Smith & Burgess: Process Safety Consultants
- E&P Company of the Year - Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- General Industry Service Award - Well Master
- Industry Leader - Charles P. Joyce - Chairman of the Board at Otis Eastern Service
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- Midstream Company of the Year - DTE Midstream
- New Technology Development of the Year - Locus Bio-Energy Solutions
- Oilfield Services Company of the Year - Allied-Horizontal Wireline Services
- Recruitment Agency of the Year - Spencer Ogden
- Trucking Company of the Year - Anderson Excavating, LLC
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions