Water Management Company of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: HydroEdge Solutions
“A strong case study from Q1 2017 demonstrating the HydroEdge Solutions value to its clients, exceeding expectations throughout the projects while reducing the necessity for trucks by 99% or 26,000 across the life of the project. Truly industry leading and the and greenest water program in either company’s history.”
“For a company that started in 2013 to have grown as it has and boast a client list that includes Chevron, EQT, EdgeMarc Energy, CNX Resources, Statoil and many others is testament to the way the organization has been built to succeed and to innovate when it comes to delivering projects.”
HydroEdge Solutions is a leading turnkey water solutions provider to the U.S. energy marketplace. Its growing, diversified customer base includes the top producing and most well hedged major E&P’s in the Marcellus and Utica basin. The company, founded in 2013 and based in Pittsburgh, PA, provides custom-designed, engineered and managed supply chain solutions capable of reaching the most remote well locations throughout the Appalachian Basin to like-minded customers that share our values.
HydroEdge supplies high-volume, controlled supply of water directly to destination, free of leaks and service interruption, while maintaining one of the best safety and compliance records amongst our peers. Understanding the full life cycle of water and the efficiencies gained through handling this natural resource provide HydroEdge the opportunity to be at the forefront of delivering diversified water related services to the industry.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions