Oilfield Service Company of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Renegade Services
“An entry that highlights Renegade Wireline’s services to the oil & gas industry as a whole along with the innovation between Renegade at FHE to manufacturer the RigLock, increasing safety and efficiency and recognized by Shell.”
“Growing to be the largest privately owned wireline company in the United States since its inception in 2009, Renegade Wireline have succeeded in becoming an industry leader in their field.”
Renegade Services was founded in 2009 by a service-minded group of wireline experts and in eight short years, has become the largest privately owned cased hole wireline company in the U.S. with 12 locations, employing just under 500 team members and running 112 trucks. Renegade Services is an industry leader focused on propelling forward and staying on top of industry advancements.
Over the past year, Renegade Services implemented and fully tested a revolutionary new oil and gas product, FHE RigLock™, which makes removal and install of wireline pressure control equipment a remote task. Our VP of Operations, Randy Cassady, approached Frank Henry Equipment (FHE) about building RigLock™ with a driving motivation of improving safety.
Some of the key safety advancements include removing a man from working on an arial lift under suspended loads, which can exceed 15,000lbs, removing the risk of dropped objects and removing a man from the redzone entirely.
Efficiency was an added perk. RigLock™ can eliminate NPT, because with RigLock™, frac no longer waits on wireline and wireline no longer waits on frac.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions