Manufacturer of the Year, Northeast 2018
Awarded to: Environmental Tank & Container
“ETC’s entry highlighted their deep commitment to the Northeast Region, and included examples of outstanding customer support including stepping in to help a customer whose supplier had gone bankrupt and delivering the vessel in four months.”
“ETC shared examples of their strong commitment to the Johnstown community including providing materials to construct a sporting venue and sponsoring major sporting events.”
Environmental Tank & Container (ETC) is a division within JWF Industries, a company celebrating its 30th anniversary, manufacturing products globally in the commercial, coal, construction, rail, defense and airline industries, along with onsite mechanical installation and welding in our Baltimore operation. This diversification has enabled ETC, along with its family of companies, to prosper through cyclical markets.
ETC has developed proprietary proven products in upstream and midstream industries that were an output from the ever-changing environmental laws, along with our customers’ needs in improving safety, productivity and overall cost savings.
Our patent-pending legal load tanks are a market-changer in utilizing capacity, pad space, lower cost per barrel of fluid and ease of transportation. With the enhancement of the internal tree, they can perform the same function as a mud tank.
Our above-ground storage tanks are the safest in the marketplace and the most durable. They range in size from 9,000 barrels to 60,000 barrels, along with secondary containment.
We are currently finalizing design on our patentpending oval tank that will enhance the usage of pad space, as our mantra is ‘Our Products Make Your Pad Look Big’. We will continue to innovate and create products to satisfy our customers, not only for today but in the future.
Northeast 2018 Winners
- Award for Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility - Chevron
- Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship - BEG Group
- Award for Excellence in Health & Safety - Deep Well Services
- Construction Company of the Year - Trumbull Energy Services
- Consultancy of the Year - ICF
- E&P Company of the Year - Antero Resources
- Eagle Pipe Midstream Company of the Year - Blue Racer Midstream
- Engineering Company of the Year - Pickering Associates
- General Industry Service Award - Tenaris
- Industry Leader - Alan Laurita - Hodgson Russ
- Industry Supplier of the Year - Equipment & Controls, Inc.
- Kerr Pumps & FlowValve Award for Excellence in Well Completion - U.S. Well Services
- Manufacturer of the Year - Environmental Tank & Container
- New Technology Development of the Year - EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Oilfield Service Company of the Year - Renegade Services
- Trucking Company of the Year - Simplified Rail Logistics, A division of TII Logistics, Inc
- Water Management Company of the Year - HydroEdge Solutions